The Procurement Act will radically change the way supplies, services and works are procured for the public sector. With the Act predicted to come into force in early 2024, Westminster Insight’s timely Conference will help contracting authorities prepare for the forthcoming changes to ensure effective delivery.
Attend to hear about procurement professionals’ preparations from across the public sector including central and local government, housing, health and social care and police and crime commissioners. Learn how to update policies and processes, systems and people to ensure a smooth transition to take advantage of the new regime.
Put your questions to our expert lawyer who will outline the key changes you need to know about the new system to mitigate risks and ensure compliance.
The Procurement Act changes are core to the delivery of the Government’s social, sustainability and transparency agenda. You will explore best practice in promoting better value for money, public benefit, transparency and integrity.
Join us to prepare your organisation for the biggest shake up to public procurement in a generation, so that you can hit the ground running and make your transformation to the new regime a success.
- Government updates on the key changes from the existing to the new procurement regime
- Procurement professionals’ preparations from across the public sector including central and local government, housing, social care, schools and police and crime commissioners
- Learn how to update your policies and processes, systems and people to ensure a smooth transition to the new regime
- Get to grips with legal updates to mitigate risks and ensure compliance with the new system
- Gain insight from case studies of how to promote better value for money, increased transparency and improved sustainability and social outcomes through the new Procurement Act
- Discover how to put integrity at the heart of the procurement process through good monitoring and internal control frameworks to prevent fraud and corruption
In-person: This conference will take place at the Institution of Structural Engineers, Bastwick Street, London. Attend this half-day event in person to network, build relationships and learn from your peers.