Westminster Insight’s Conduct and Standards in Public Life Online Training will provide practical guidance for those working in public services. Attend to learn how to build a strong framework for conduct and standards and embed it into your organisational culture to prevent unethical behaviour. How do we ensure compliance with ethical standards in our public institutions? What do we do when failures occur?
The independent Committee on Standards in Public Life has called for reforms to standards across Government and to strengthen the role of ethical regulators. It is therefore vital for those delivering public services, including voluntary and private companies contracted by taxpayers’ money, to keep up to date with potential challenges and changes on the horizon.
Delegates will participate in the discussion of ethical dilemmas that will strengthen your competence and confidence in addressing challenges within your organisation.
- Developing and embedding a strong Code of Conduct across your organisation
- Strengthening leadership and workplace culture
- Recognising and responding to pressures that lead to unethical behaviour
- Managing misconduct through enforcement and sanctions
- Limiting reputational damage and rebuilding public trust when failures occur