All public bodies must consider how the services they commission and procure might improve economic, social and environmental wellbeing.
With the Procurement Act 2023 changing how public services assess their suppliers, moving towards the most advantageous tender, join Westminster Insight’s inaugural Social Value Conference.
Gain insights on how to deliver social value and ensure you are creating additional benefits for society. Learn how to develop an effective social value strategy, and how to measure and report social value.
You will hear from best practice organisations on how to embed a place-based approach, putting social value at the core of your organisation. Understand how to unlock social value for communities and reap the positive impacts.
Gain insight on the next steps for social value, including procurement, collaboration, tackling inequalities and moving towards a social value economy.
Network with colleagues from across central and local government, health and social care, education, and the voluntary and private sector to discuss what good social value looks like in practice and how you can embed it in your organisation.
- The impact of the Procurement Act 2023 on social value
- Understanding the impact of social value on communities
- Embedding an effective social value strategy: measuring and reporting
- Collaborating across different sectors to move towards a social value economy
- Aligning to achieve common goals to improve outcomes and enable all communities to flourish
- Best practice case studies from across the public and private sector on embedding social value and a place-based approach
In-person: This conference will take place at the Institution of Structural Engineers, Bastwick Street, London. Attend this half-day event in person to network, build relationships and learn from your peers.
Click here for sponsorship opportunities.