What does diverse and inclusive (D&I) leadership look like?
Join business leaders and D&I experts at Westminster Insight’s inaugural Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership Conference in London this October as we explore D&I strategies in leadership. How do we cultivate change from the top down, and drive diverse representation in senior management and boardrooms? We will identify the most effective D&I initiatives that will transform your workplace culture, boost performance and drive organisational success.
Leading from the top, hear from senior leaders who have embedded and embodied DEI initiatives to help their companies to grow They will share strategies to ensure your business goals are aligned with D&I goals.
Does your leadership reflect your organisation? Making sure the right people are in senior positions is not just morally right, it makes good business sense. You will receive an update on gender and race targets in senior leadership and boardrooms, including progress against the targets set out in the Parker review and FTSE Women Leaders Review.
You will gain insights from our leaders’ roundtable discussion with Baroness Helena Morrissey DBE, Chair of the Diversity Project and Founder of the 30% Club alongside Jason Ghaboos, Deputy Director, Civil Service Employee Experience &People Performance, Cabinet Office. What can leaders do to inspire and drive change? And what is the secret to improving representation in senior leadership?
Our expert speakers will provide guidance on how to create space for underrepresented groups in leadership and support emerging leaders from diverse backgrounds to thrive. Build an inclusive culture that enables under-represented groups to stay with organisations and rise to senior leadership positions. We will explore best practice to build your succession and progression pipeline and provide mentoring and career support.
Hear case studies and best practice insights from organisations including Metrobank, Network Rail, Lloyds and Hyde Housing, University of London and more. Network with colleagues, benchmark your progress and discuss practical strategies to get D&I right.
- Aligning business goals with Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Holding leadership to account for the diversity and inclusion efforts
- Meeting targets to improve gender and ethnic minority representation in senior leadership and on boards
- Communicating the vision to stakeholders and employees
- The importance of scrutiny, accountability and commitment
- Building a diverse leadership pipeline and supporting emerging leaders to thrive
- Identifying and tackling barriers that might be slowing your EDI progress
- Achieving meaningful and long lasting change