“Thinking on the Spot” is designed to help you in situations when you are under pressure to respond without preparation. In such situations, it can be challenging to remain calm and confident and to respond coherently.
At this practical training, you will learn tools and techniques to help you to think under pressure and increase your effectiveness when “put on the spot”.
Through a series of exercises and interactive scenarios, you will have the opportunity to practise and be put under pressure to respond. Learn how to assert yourself, control your emotions and avoid strategic decisions in high-pressure situations.
The course is suitable for staff at all levels. It will help anyone wanting to improve their ability to think on their feet and respond quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Enhance your ability to communicate under pressure
- Understand how to structure thoughts quickly and articulate ideas confidently
- Top tips for controlling your emotions in pressured situations
- Six ways to create thinking space
- Learn how to give a ‘Zero Notice’ Presentation
- Formulate effective responses to questions and challenges
- Increase your personal impact under pressure.