Westminster Insight’s timely Tenant Engagement Digital Conference will share best practice to help you rethink and improve your tenant engagement strategies.
Join this half-day digital conference to get the latest update from the Regulator of Social Housing. Gain insights from the recent consultation on Tenant Satisfaction Measures (TSMs) and find out how to prepare for the changes.
Applicable to all social housing landlords, the new TSMs will empower residents, strengthen landlord accountability and performance. Get the information you need to maximise tenant engagement for improved compliance and business readiness in your organisation.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from award-winning tenants and leading housing associations.
Get the latest advice during interactive sessions with Peabody and Together Housing – they will share practical tools and communication approaches that will enhance engagement with tenants. TPAS will share how to use behavioural insights to extend your reach with a representative pool of tenants.
Network with other housing providers and ask your questions – how can you break down the barriers to engagement and build stronger relationships with tenants?
- Policy updates from the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH)
- Preparing for TSMs – ensure compliance and business readiness
- Working with tenants to comply with building safety standards
- Tracking and reporting engagement outcomes
- Applying behavioural insights to successfully nudge tenants
- Supporting resident-led initiatives that add social value to your organisation
- Embedding an inclusive engagement culture at every level of your organisation