This is a past event. Enquire to purchase the content and materials on demand.
Attend Westminster Insight’s Tackling Anti-Social Behaviour Digital Conference to hear from all agencies involved in tackling ASB. Receive practical guidance to help you address the issues of ASB and support local communities. Learn how to access the funding available to tackle ASB, via the Safer Streets and UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
Hear directly from the Government about their latest commitments in the Levelling Up and Social Housing White Papers. The Housing Ombudsman’s Office will discuss best practice for tackling ASB before it escalates. Dyfed-Powys’ Police and Crime Commissioner will share advice on how to access the Safer Streets funding, including navigating the bidding process.
We will focus on how the response to ASB must place the victim at the heart of enforcement. Gain practical insights on making use of all available tools and powers to address ASB.
Learn from a case study on how to develop an effective Community Trigger process to tackle the most persistent cases of ASB, empower victims and ensure appropriate enforcement action is taken.
Join us on our interactive digital platform to ask questions to senior speakers, and network with colleagues. Delegates will be able to view the content on demand for 14 days after the event.
- Hear from the Minister for Safeguarding, Rachel Maclean MP, on the latest funding and support available to the sector
- Maximising the Safer Streets and UK Shared Prosperity funding to address ASB and low-level crime in communities
- Learn from multi-agency approaches, including the Community Trigger, to tackle persistent cases
- Best practice for addressing noise complaints and tackling ASB before it escalates
- Hear from first-hand experience from a victim of anti-social behaviour
- Making best use of enforcement powers; civil injunctions, criminal behaviour orders, community protection notices, PSPOs, dispersal and closure powers