This is a past event. Enquire to purchase the content and materials on demand.
- Improving the availability and quality of supported housing for older, disabled and vulnerable people
- Government plans to boost the supply of supported housing and funding for the sector
- What ‘good’ looks like in supported, sheltered and extra care housing
- Commissioning services to meet the needs of residents and achieving value for money
- New powers for local authorities to manage their supported housing market
- Improving safety, accommodation standards and resident engagement
- Attend online or in-person
The demand for supported housing in England is estimated to increase by 125,000 by 2030*
Supported housing plays a vital role in delivering better outcomes for many older, disabled and other vulnerable people, helping them to live independently.
Join Westminster Insight’s Supported Housing Conference for timely perspectives on improving the availability and quality of supported housing, sheltered housing and extra care.
We will review the latest policy updates and additional investment for the sector. New measures were announced by the Government in March 2022 giving more power to local authorities in England to improve quality.
You’ll hear from a range of expert speakers and supported housing providers. Gain insight on how to meet the future demand and provide effective support services. Explore changing needs and how to adapt your offer accordingly. Hear lessons from Bristol City Council, one of the Government backed pilot areas, on their approach to delivering high quality supported housing and value for money.
*People at the Heart of Care: Adult Social Care Reform White Paper
Venue Details and Access
In-person – The conference will take place at the Institution of Structural Engineers, Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PS. Attend this half-day event in person to network, build relationships and learn from your peers.
Online – The conference will be recorded and live streamed via a custom digital platform. The content will be available on demand for 14 days.