This course gives an overview of the essentials of strategic thinking. It covers the core strategic thinking tools that will help you to create a more robust and effective strategy. It addresses the challenges of developing strategy with remote and hybrid teams.
The course is suitable for people at all levels from the public, private and voluntary sectors. It will help anyone who is involved in contributing to or leading the development of strategy who would like an overview of what strategic thinking is and how best to approach it.
This highly interactive course is designed so you can raise your own particular challenges and make progress on developing a strategy that enables you and your organisation to succeed. The course may also help those looking to be able to demonstrate strategic thinking when applying for jobs and for wider career development.
- Discuss what is meant by a strategic approach
- Explore barriers to strategic thinking in the organisation and how to address these barriers
- Examine examples of strategic work
- You will have the opportunity to practice strategy tools and techniques
- Gain the confidence to contribute to strategic planning in the organisation