Strategic management is the ongoing planning, execution and implementation of your organisational objectives. In a rapidly changing world, it is important for organisations to constantly assess their strategies for success.
Join us online for our half-day Strategic Management masterclass. Gain a comprehensive overview and develop your skills to manage the development and implementation of a successful strategy. This training is aimed at any leader or manager involved in developing and implementing a strategy in their organisation, from government, business and the voluntary sector.
Explore practical insights to meet your goals and objectives and analyse competitive or changing environments. Evaluate strategies to ensure they are rolled out across the organisation. You will learn how to adapt to new developments as they arise, creating maximum value for customers and communities.
This interactive course will give you the opportunity to raise your own challenges for discussion.
- Setting, implementing and monitoring your strategy
- The difference between ‘good’ strategy and ‘bad’ strategy
- How to embed strategy into an organisation and engage the wider organisation
- How to keep the strategy on track and when to rethink the strategy
- Adapting as the context changes
- Leading and motivating through change