This practical one-day course explores how social media marketing works within the business to business (B2B) context. Learn how to build a strong and successful social media presence and get results for your business. Develop a social strategy that will resonate with your business audience.
This highly interactive course is designed to inspire your B2B social media marketing covering different platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok.
Discover how to understand and communicate with the business buyer, and learn about the buying process, social selling, and what great B2B social media content looks like.
Hear about the latest industry trends, best practice and insights from leading B2B social media expert Luan Wise. Gain practical insights from an industry case study with Helen Christopher, Global Marketing Director at Verisk on how to build your network and position your company as a thought leader.
Put your skills into practice to develop a social media action plan that will help your business reach its objectives.
- Building trust and brand awareness as part of your B2B marketing strategy
- Choosing the social media platforms that align best with your market and business objectives
- Learn how to develop a streamlined checklist to assess your social media profiles
- Identifying what great B2B social media content looks like, and how to create engaging posts for B2B customers
- Explaining the concept of social selling, how it benefits your employees and your business
- Explore the benefits of employee and customer advocacy
- Ensuring you are compliant with the latest GDPR and PECR updates
- Assessing potential risks of social media to your business and how to manage a crisis