Join Westminster Insight’s inaugural School Leadership Conference taking place on Thursday 25th January 2024 in central London.
With a focus on inspiring leadership, the conference will bring together headteachers and senior leaders from schools across the UK. Receive inspiration from leadership specialists, educational experts, and practitioners drawn from across the UK education sector. Take purposeful time out of school to reflect, recharge and re-engage with like-minded peers.
This is unquestionably a difficult time to be a headteacher or senior leader in a school, with significant funding challenges and continual change in the sector. Westminster Insight’s School Leadership Conference will tackle these challenges head on. Whether you lead a primary or secondary maintained school, academy, PRU, free school, or college, hear inspirational leaders share ideas to make changes that will improve and innovate your school and ensure that children receive the best possible education.
Through a series of interactive roundtable discussions, we will spotlight six key areas:
- Managing Resources, School Funding and Revenue Generation
- Tackling Teacher Retention and Recruitment
- Managing Increasing Duties and Responsibilities
- Confident and Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Prioritising and Managing Your Own Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Ofsted and the Future of Inspection
Via a series of roundtable panel discussions and interactive sessions, you will have the opportunity to ask your questions, debate, and network with other school leaders who are facing similar challenges. Take back energising, clear and powerful messages to inspire and motivate your team and support your school to flourish in challenging times.
Benefits of attending
- Recharge and re-engage at this inaugural event with like-minded peers
- A special focus on how headteachers and executive leaders can prioritise their own mental health and wellbeing
- Attend a coaching and mentoring session focussed on emotionally intelligent and confident leadership
- Discuss and debate critical issues such as funding, recruitment and widening responsibilities at a series of Roundtable Discussions
- Hear the latest thinking and guidance from senior educational experts, experienced headteachers, executive leaders and leadership experts
- Take part in a discussion on the future of inspection
This conference will take place within Zone 1, Central London. Attend this full-day event in person to network, build relationships and learn from your peers.