Any company that wants to stay relevant in the future should think about sustainability.
Sustainability is high on the agenda for UK retailers, who are looking for ways to actively improve the performance of their supply chains. Factors such as climate change, reputational risk and new regulations are accelerating the drive towards more sustainable ways of working.
Consumers are demanding it too. Despite the cost-of-living crisis, more shoppers are choosing to buy from retailers with sustainable and transparent business practices.
This April, attend the Retail Sustainability UK Conference in London to hear from industry leaders and innovators from across the retail sector. You will receive strategic and practical advice on how to build a sustainable retail operation and communicate this effectively to your customers.
Wherever you are in your journey towards sustainability, you will leave this conference with fresh ideas and solutions that will apply to all retailers.
- Improving traceability and sustainability in supply chains – labour practices, safety conditions, pollution, and waste
- Collaborating with other retailers to achieve the same goals
- Reducing your carbon footprint in logistics and delivery
- Towards a circular economy and increasing a product’s lifespan
- Packaging and waste reduction
- New UK Government regulations, such as the Plastic Packaging Tax, which are putting pressure on retailers to decarbonise and protect workers
- The Green Claims Code and avoiding Greenwashing
- Broader ESG policies, with customers expecting ethically sourced materials and better conditions for workers
- Innovations in shipping, delivery, packaging, labelling, the circular economy and renewable resources
- Towards environmental labelling
- Waste-to-resource – trends in upcycling and reuse
In-person – This conference will take within Zone 1, Central London. The venue will be announced shortly. Attend this full-day event in person to network, build relationships and learn from your peers. Network with colleagues over drinks and lunch.
Online – The conference will be recorded and live streamed via a custom digital platform. The content will be available on demand for 14 days.