The Procurement Bill will introduce new changes to public sector tenders. Get an update on the upcoming changes and hone your skills to improve your bid win rate and increase your bidding efficiency.
This course will focus on how to win Public Sector contracts. Small changes of approach in bid preparation can make a huge improvement in the outcome.
Learn how to identify bids you can win and understand the buyer’s expectations and sector requirements. Learn how to improve the quality of your bid writing to highlight your value proposition and ensure you stand out against competitors.
Hear from a guest speaker about ‘Do’s and Don’ts and producing excellent answers. Gain best practice advice to improve your tendering.
This course is for anyone who wishes to tender successfully and grow their organisation by harnessing public sector opportunities.
- Compliance: navigating legislation and frameworks to meet requirements
- Focusing your efforts and identifying bids you are likely to win
- Ensuring timeliness and accuracy in your proposal
- Best practice advice for SMEs and large companies bidding for public sector contracts
- Learn tips to demonstrate your value and viability among your competitors
- Gain the skills you need to write successful bids that maximise your chances of success
- Answers to your questions on tendering from our expert trainer.