This online course is for anyone who wishes to tender successfully and grow their organisation by harnessing public sector opportunities.
Our expert trainer Dewi Hughes, will focus on how to write bids and win public sector contracts. Small changes of approach in bid preparation can make a huge improvement in the outcome.
Get an update on the upcoming changes expected in the Procurement Bill and hone your skills to improve your bid win rate and increase your bidding efficiency.
Improve the quality of your bid writing to highlight your value proposition and ensure you stand out against competitors.
Hear from Kaj Ghattahora, Head of Procurement at Nottinghamshire County Council on the Do’s and Don’t’s for bidding and producing excellent answers.
Numbers for this course are strictly limited- register now to secure your place.
- Review examples of KPIs in tender responses
- Compliance: navigating legislation and frameworks to meet requirements
- Focusing your efforts and identifying bids you are likely to win
- Hear from the Head of Procurement in Nottinghamshire County Council about their expectations and aims to improve the tendering process.
- Develop strong relations and learn best practice for working with clients
- Gain the skills you need to write successful bids that maximise your chances of success