Westminster Insight’s highly interactive Public Sector Contact Centres Digital Workshop is a unique opportunity to learn and share best practice for developing public sector contact centre operations that are future-proofed and fit for purpose.
Contact centres played a vital role in maintaining access to public services during the pandemic. Faced with a huge increase in demand, public sector contact centres were forced to transform their processes overnight and implement new processes and technologies at record pace. Looking towards the future, as we emerge from the pandemic, public sector contact centres need to be robust, modern and effective at meeting the demands of customers.
- What are the new priorities for public sector contact centres?
- How have customer expectations and behaviours changed?
- What people, processes and technologies are essential for future success?
- How can you scale your operations according to changing situations?
This workshop will be led by Jamey Johnson, who personally managed the largest public sector contact centre operation in the history of the UK – NHS Test and Trace.
The content of this workshop has been carefully tailored for those involved in the strategic transformation and delivery of contact centres from across the public sector. This event will be delivered virtually via our custom conferencing platform. Interact with the experts and network remotely with colleagues from across the UK, all from the comfort of your own home/workspace.
- Meeting increasing customer demand and complexity
- Developing preparedness for change and responding to future emergencies
- Effective implementation of channel shift processes to manage customer demand
- Leveraging technology to automate customer journeys and enable accessibility
- Balancing the benefits and challenges of outsourcing operations compared to in-house
- Robust workforce strategies in a post-pandemic workplace
- Best practice for recruitment, retention and onboarding
- Resilience and wellbeing in contact centre workforces