Join this highly interactive online course to hear how to deliver compliant and effective marketing strategies within the law. Ensure you can reach your audience and build a strong customer base that maximises your engagement outcomes.
Attend our Privacy and Data Protection in Marketing Online Training, to learn how to deliver your marketing strategy in a transparent and responsible way. Understand your legal obligations and the role of the regulators.
Hear best practice for sourcing and processing data responsibly. Through practical and real examples, we will explore the legal framework and basics of GDPR, ePrivacy laws, cookies and programmatic marketing.
You will get the opportunity to review your privacy notice and receive personalised feedback. Put your questions to an expert lawyer in our legal surgery to ensure your processes are compliant.
This course is for large and SME organisations from the public and private sector who want to use legal frameworks to their advantage, reaching a wide range of potential audiences.
- Gain expert advice on GDPR, PECR compliance and future changes to UK law
- Learn how to collect data within the law, explore consent and opt-in options
- Data protection and privacy in practice – what this means for marketers
- Best practice for handling complaints and subject access requests
- Expert guidance on data sharing, tracking and cookies
- Understand privacy best practice for social media
- What the law says on targeted ads, retargeting, affiliate marketing AI and chat bots