“One of the most important things that the coronavirus pandemic has highlighted has been that the physical and emotional wellbeing of health and care staff must be of equal priority to that of patients.”*
With concerns around the ongoing impacts of the pandemic, resourcing and rapidly increasing waiting times, it’s crucial to focus on the mental wellbeing of the NHS workforce.
Join Westminster Insight’s NHS Staff Wellbeing Digital Conference for practical ideas to support the mental health and wellbeing of staff working in the NHS. Hear contributions from NHS England and Improvement, Health Education England, Department of Health and Social Care and leading NHS trusts.
You will hear how to improve employee experience to make the NHS a more attractive place to work. Derbyshire Healthcare Foundation Trust, will discuss their journey to become one of the Top 10 Trusts for Staff Wellbeing in the NHS Staff Survey 2020.
Addressing the increase of bullying and harassment in the workplace, you will hear how to create a culture of compassion and inclusion to reduce incivility at work.
Pre-submit your questions on how to transform your mental health and wellbeing strategy and foster a positive workplace culture that will help you to retain and recruit staff. Discover ways to improve the employee experience to make the NHS a more attractive place to work
Network with colleagues from across the NHS to learn from each other and reflect on your experiences of working in the health service during the pandemic. This practical, full-day event will be broadcast live and content will be available on demand for 14 days after the event.
*One Voice Joint Statement, 2021
- Putting staff wellbeing and mental health at the heart of the NHS
- Developing a learning culture: utilising staff feedback to improve morale, engagement, and wellbeing
- Implementing a trauma-informed approach to supporting mental health and wellbeing
- Improving your mental health and wellbeing services for staff
- Learning from leading NHS Trusts on promoting healthy work-life balances
- Preventing bullying, harassment, and incivility at work