Join Westminster Insight’s timely, CPD accredited, NHS Leadership and Management Digital Conference as we look toward the future of the NHS. We will be joined by Dame Linda Pollard DBE DL Hon LLD, Co-Author of this review and chair of Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
This timely conference will be chaired by Dr Chetna Modi, Head of Leadership and Lifelong Learning for London, NHS Leadership Academy. Sessions will cover priorities for management improvement across the NHS. What are the next steps toward a collaborative and inclusive leadership? Learn how to adapt to the challenges the NHS faces and support employee psychological wellbeing and safety.
How can you ensure your staff feel valued, supported and inspired to provide the best possible care for patients? We will review ways of increasing staff motivations and creating compassionate cultures throughout the NHS.
Hear from experts such as Professor Anton Emmanuel, Head of Workforce Race Equality Standard for NHS England, and Cheryl Samuels, Deputy Director of Workforce Transformation London for NHS England. Understand how to meet and exceed targets for diversity and inclusion, creating an environment where staff and patients can thrive.
With the aftermath of the pandemic, backlogs and staff shortages, the NHS is facing grave challenges. We will be joined by the NHS Confederation and NHS Employers as they discuss recruiting the next generation of NHS and NHS Leaders.
For your convenience, the event will take place online from a custom digital platform to ensure access for senior leaders and HR professionals from across the country at a busy time.
- Explore the findings of the recent independent review into NHS Leadership
- Next steps toward Leadership for a Collaborative and Inclusive Future
- Improving collaboration with staff and patients
- Being a compassionate leader in difficult times
- Changing NHS narratives to motivate staff and patients
- Recruiting and training the next generation of NHS leaders
- Meeting and exceeding standards in equality, diversity, and inclusion
- Moving away from the blame culture: making sure all staff feel valued and respected
- Supporting psychological wellbeing and safety in the workplace