Following the government’s independent review into leadership in the NHS, the Department of Health and Social Care are looking to introduce generational changes. Join Westminster Insight’s timely NHS Leadership Digital Conference as we look toward the future of NHS leadership with Dame Linda Pollard DBE DL Hon LLD, Co-Author of this review and chair of Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
Attend to hear from highly regarded leaders and HR professionals within the NHS, who are engaging with patients and staff to understand what they need from leaders. This timely conference will be chaired by Dr Chetna Modi, Head of Leadership and Lifelong Learning for London, NHS Leadership Academy.
Put this date in your diaries to join NHS leaders and HR professionals to discuss the priorities for leadership improvement across the NHS. What are the next steps toward a collaborative and inclusive leadership? Learn how to adapt to the challenges the NHS faces and support employee wellbeing.
For your convenience, the event will take place online from a custom digital platform to ensure access for senior leaders and HR professionals from across the country at a busy time.
* Leadership for a collaborative and inclusive future, General Sir Gordon Messenger and Dame Linda Pollard (June 2022)
- Explore the findings of the recent independent review into NHS Leadership
- Next steps toward Leadership for a Collaborative and Inclusive Future
- Improving collaboration with staff and patients
- Being a compassionate leader in difficult times
- Changing NHS narratives to motivate staff and patients
- Meeting and exceeding standards in equality, diversity, and inclusion
- Moving away from the blame culture: making sure all staff feel valued and respected
- Supporting psychological wellbeing and safety in the workplace