This is a past event. Enquire to purchase the content and materials on demand.
Mental health problems affect nearly 1 in 7 workers in the UK. Better in-work mental health support could save UK businesses up to £8 billion a year*. With the pandemic and the cost of living crisis both disproportionately affecting mental health, staff wellbeing must be a top priority for employers.
Westminster Insight’s Hybrid Mental Health and Wellbeing at Work Conference will feature leading employers from a range of sectors who will share their innovative approaches to staff wellbeing and mental health support. Learn how to create positive working environments that support the mental health and wellbeing of all staff.
Learn from both large and small employers – understand the steps they are taking to reduce mental health stigma at work, normalise conversations involving staff wellbeing and deliver support with limited resources. Source answers to your questions regarding employment law, your responsibilities as an employer and mental health discrimination, via our legal expert.
Choose to attend online or in-person.
- Mitigating the impact of remote working and cost of living crisis on mental health
- Intersectional considerations and approaches to staff wellbeing
- Supporting women’s mental health in the workplace
- The connection between physical health and mental health
- Driving staff wellbeing through positive working cultures and progressive workplace practices
- Tackling stigma and mental health discrimination in the workplace
- Employer responsibilities, reasonable adjustments, and legal considerations
- Empowering line managers to support the mental health of staff
Venue Details and Access
In-person – This conference will take place in Zone 1, Central London at The Institution of Structural Engineers, 47-58 Bastwick Street, London, EC1V 3PS. Attend this full-day event in person to network, build relationships and learn from your peers.
Online – The conference will be recorded and live streamed via a custom digital platform. The content will be available on demand for 14 days.