With an estimated 2.3 million people in the UK in September 2022 experiencing Long COVID*, supporting employees with Long Covid to return to and stay in work, is in the interest of individuals, employers and the wider economy.
Attend this online course to develop your confidence and skills in supporting and managing people with long Covid and other long term health conditions or disabilities at work.
Hear about the key considerations and latest best practice in managing Long Covid in the workplace from our expert trainer, Clare Rayner and colleagues from Long Covid Work Consultancy. They have recently contributed to the World Health Organisation Living Guideline on Covid Rehabilitation, written leaflets for workers and employers published by Society of Occupational Medicine and published papers on the management of Post Covid Condition in the workplace.
Clare has collaborated internationally with the Department of Rehabilitation Innovation at Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, and with UK doctors published a consensus document on management of Long Covid. Long Covid Work have partnered with CIPD, SOM, TUC Equality and DWP to advocate and advise on Long Covid at work.
*ONS 6th October 2022
- Long Covid explained – symptoms, prognosis and uncertainties
- Policies and procedures – sickness absence and pay, flexible working
- Legislation – Health and Safety and the Equality Act
- Managing a successful return to work -key messages
- Reasonable adjustments – what works?
- Supporting psychological and mental wellbeing
- Case studies