The Government recently announced a 2.7%* increase in Pupil Premium Funding for 2022/23, along with the extension of the Recovery Premium for the 2022/23 and 2023/24 academic years. How can your school best use this funding to address the widening attainment gap and support disadvantaged pupils?
Join Westminster Insight’s Making the Most of the Pupil Premium and Recovery Premium Digital Conference to explore the latest updates to funding, reporting and accountability requirements.
Hear from the Education Endowment Foundation on how to create an effective Pupil Premium and Recovery Premium Strategy. Incorporate evidence-based practice into decision-making and get the best outcomes for disadvantaged pupils in your school.
Take away inspiration from Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ rated schools on how to use funding towards continued professional development and to raise teaching standards. Discover ways to use Pupil Premium and Recovery Premium funding to address the social, emotional, and economic challenges that disadvantaged pupils face.
Raise attainment through targeted interventions in your school. Share your experiences and take away practical solutions from experts during our workshop sessions.
*Department for Education Written Statement: School and Early Years Funding Update. 16th December 2021
- Making best use of the Pupil Premium and Recovery Premium
- Accessing the maximum available funding
- Accountability and meeting reporting requirements
- Creating an effective Pupil Premium Strategy and strategy statement
- Adopting evidence-based practice to improve outcomes for disadvantaged pupils
- Addressing the attainment gap through school-led targeted interventions
- Providing pupils with social, economic and emotional support
- Using pupil premium to support professional development