Only 1 in 8 employers monitor their LGBT pay gap, and only half (51%) of employers have a policy preventing discrimination, bullying and harassment against LGBT+ employees in their workplace*
Westminster Insight’s annual LGBT+ Inclusion in the Workplace Conference will share strategies that ensure the fair treatment, wellbeing, and job satisfaction of all lesbian, gay, bi and trans employees.
How can you build an inclusive environment that enables LGBT+ employees to bring their full selves to work? Hear first hand from LGBT+ leaders on the challenges they have faced in the workplace, how your organisation can remove barriers and improve outcomes for LGBT staff?
Learn how to review your LGBT+ policies to effectively embed equity in the workplace through training and mentoring. Join us to gain legal insight and learn more about your responsibilities and duty of care as an employer. Develop inclusive policies that tackle all forms of bullying, harassment and discrimination. Find out how others have adopted family-friendly working policies for LGBT workers. Understand the steps you can take to monitor and address LGBT pay gap in your workplace.
We will explore steps your organisation can take to support employees who are transitioning. Learn how to establish networks for trans and non-binary colleagues that can harness expert and peer support.
Leaders from different sectors and organisations will share their experiences and best practice starting from recruitment strategies, onboarding, and retaining LGBT+ staff.
We look forward to you joining us in central London in June to network with colleagues and hear from our diverse line up of expert speakers.
- Implementing inclusive initiatives that foster engagement with a cross sectional lens
- Improving disclosure rates for protected characteristics: focused on LGBT+ to improve your inclusion strategy
- Building the grounds for an open and transparent culture where everyone feels safe
- Embedding an inclusive perspective and updating your D&I policy: creating LGBT+ specific policies
- Tackling all forms of harassment and barriers for LGBT+ employees in the workplace
- Supporting trans colleagues: building safe spaces
In-person – This conference will take place at the Institution of Structural Engineers, Bastwick Street, London.
Attend this half-day event in person to network, build relationships and learn from your peers.