Our one-day online training provides an engaging and practical overview of Project and Programme Management (PPM).
In a challenging and uncertain environment, good project and programme management are essential for successful service delivery and organisational efficiency. Ensure your vision and strategy are materialised through project-centric approaches.
This highly interactive online course will explain the principles and techniques for solid project and programme management.
Our qualified trainer will walk you through the core principles of project and programme management distilled from various approaches including PRINCE2, Managing Successful Programmes, Agile etc.
The course is ideal for those who are relatively new to Project and Programme Management and for those with experience who want to increase the likelihood of success. Join attendees from the public, private or voluntary sectors.
You will have the opportunity to raise your own challenges, receive feedback and develop a strategy to complete a project throughout its lifecycle from planning to closure.
- Understand the fundamentals of Project and Programme Management (PPM)
- Get an introduction to PPM methodologies PRINCE2, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) and Agile
- Explore PPM roles and responsibilities and project governance
- Understand techniques for effective control and delivery of projects: time, cost and quality
- Identify strategies to overcome challenges, including risk and change management