Influencing and negotiation skills are linked to work performance, personal development and career success. The ability to influence is vital for leadership, management, policy development, project delivery, and contributing effectively as part of a team.
This practical one-day course will help you gain the self-awareness, confidence and skills to empower yourself and others through effective influencing and negotiation. You will be better able to achieve what you want whilst maintaining a good relationship with others.
The event is suitable for people from all sectors (private, public and voluntary) – anyone who wants to improve their career prospects and improve their ability to persuade, influence and negotiate.
- Understand six key influencing strategies
- Develop your influencing language including questioning and listening skills
- Be more effective in meetings
- Know the key ingredients of effective negotiation
- Be more confident in negotiating and asking for what you want