Attend Westminster Insight’s timely Digital Conference to explore ways to improve integrated health and care services for people living with dementia in the UK.
From a timely diagnosis to integrated support, this half-day digital conference will share multi-agency case studies from a range of service providers who are bridging the gap between housing, health, social care and voluntary sector services.
Hear from Debbie Abrahams MP, Co-Chair, APPG on investment in dementia research, and the impact of the Health and Social Care Bill. Learn about the changes in the funding of social care. Understand the implications of the February 2022 Health and Social Care Integration White Paper, and plans to improve the planning, commissioning and delivery of joined up health and care services.
Practitioners will share ground-breaking initiatives to improve pathways for early diagnosis, and towards co-production and personalised care pathways. Hear advice for building dementia-friendly community spaces that tackle isolation and improve living conditions.
Join us on our interactive digital platform to ask questions, get updates from senior speakers, and network with colleagues across different sectors.
- The impact of social care funding reforms including the Levy and the cap on care costs from October 2023
- Understanding the Health and Social Care Bill and the Health and Social Care Integration White Paper
- Delivering integrated health and care and enabling transformed models of care
- Improving pathways for early diagnosis and improving post-diagnostic dementia care
- New solutions for providing accessible and personalised advice
- An update on investment in dementia research and development
- Bridging gaps between health and care, housing, third sector and other key partners
- Managing complex cases and young onset dementia, creating dementia friendly communities
- How to implement co-production pathways to engage people with dementia and their carers