Hybrid working brings new complexities and challenges for managers and leaders. As we move to a new working world, changing how we lead teams and manage employees will be crucial to ensure to ensure productivity, retention, and successful outcomes.
Whether you are a Business Owner, Middle Manager, Operations Manager, HR or L&D Manager, or simply ‘need to know’ how to manage a more hybrid workforce, our experienced trainer will share her approach to motivating staff and supporting teams.
Learn how to adapt your management style and actions to motivate teams.
Explore the nuances of developing successful hybrid and remote teams including monitoring results, adapting communication styles, and structuring effective team meetings.
You will explore what an effective leader looks like, and how to balance expectations across the office and working from home. What is your leadership style?
Take part in practical exercises to improve your management and communication approaches. Join breakout sessions on motivation, wellbeing and providing flexibility.
- Exploring the complexity and current challenges with leading hybrid and remote teams
- Building trust and fostering positive working relationships to retain staff
- Maintaining staff wellbeing: offering support and preventing burnout
- Delivering feedback in a remote or hybrid working environment
- Recruiting and onboarding staff successfully in a hybrid environment
- Practical takeaways to help improve performance, productivity and retention