Join Westminster Insight’s biannual Data Protection and Digital Information Conference to understand upcoming regulatory changes and comply with current legislation. Get ahead of the reforms, process data with compliance, and harness growth and innovation opportunities in a data driven economy.
As the Data Protection and Digital Information Bill makes its way through Parliament, you will hear the latest from DCMS. Understand the impact of the regulatory changes and learn how you can harness the benefits of a new data regime.
Gain advice from experts on your data governance strategy. Take away tools and tips to assess the risks involved in international data transfers. Hear best practice advice from case studies from the public, private and voluntary sectors. Maximise your performance and compliance. Strategies will include how to anonymise data, embed privacy by design, deal with vexatious complaints, embed ethical AI, facilitate international data flows post-Brexit and more.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join discussions, share your ideas and network with data and privacy professionals.
Choose to attend in-person or online.
- Assessing the impact of upcoming legislation – implications for SMEs, large businesses, and the public sector
- Bridging the knowledge gap between privacy professionals and technology experts
- Operationalising regulatory changes and updatingyour data governance strategy
- Improving your targeting approaches
- Building trust with users and developing a code of ethics and an AI assurance policy
- Leveraging current strengths and guidelines to facilitate international data flows
Venue Details and Access
In-person – This conference will take at the Institution of Structural Engineers, London. Attend this half-day event in person to network, build relationships and learn from your peers.
Online – The conference will be recorded and live streamed via a custom digital platform.