Attend this one-day online course for best practice guidance and expert advice on how to comply with consumer law in the UK.
Led by an expert Trading Standards practitioner, Adrian Simpson, assess your current levels of compliance with consumer protection legislation.
Gain insights into upcoming changes to UK Consumer Law and regulations. Under the new powers, the CMA will be able to levy significant fines of up to 10% on global breaches of consumer protection law. With legislation to be drafted this year, ensure business-readiness for future changes. Hear about the upcoming consumer law reforms from an expert lawyer and raise your questions to minimise the risk of being fined.
Understand the Green Claims Code to ensure you are not making misleading environmental claims about your products or services.
New rules around right to repair for certain products, and the cost of living crisis, mean that consumers are more likely to assert their rights. Given the risk of serious penalties, hear about the steps you can take to assess risk and embed improvements across your organisation, in a changing environment and within UK and EU law.
Reputation is everything when it comes to a successful business. Through a series of practical examples and regulatory updates, ensure you are prioritising customer satisfaction and reducing reputational damage.
- Hear specialist advice on putting in place robust compliance policies and systems
- Raise your questions with an expert lawyer on the forthcoming legal updates and enforcement implications
- Review and refresh your compliance in line with new and existing legislation
- Learn about best practice for marketing and sales in compliance on products and services, and discover how to embed it across your organisation
- Understand the Green Claims Code and ensure you are not making misleading environmental claims.
- Hear about the proposed changes to customer reviews and subscription models
- Understand changes to consumer protection after Brexit
- Assess risk to ensure you can minimise financial, legal and reputational damage