With an increase in service demand and changing needs amidst the cost-of-living crisis, public sector organisations must rethink their approach to complaint handling.
How do you raise the profile of complaints whilst reducing the volume? How do you capture feedback and learn from it to drive service improvement? How do you ensure a consistent approach to complaint handling and support colleagues to deliver good complaint handling, day in day out?
Hear directly from the Ombudsman about the launch of the new UK Central Government Complaint Handling Standards and take away recent learnings from the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman. Our annual Complaint Handling in the Public Sector Digital Conference will review new public sector guidance and best practice case studies.
Take away practical tools and embed improvements across your organisation. Benchmark your processes to improve outcomes and ensure compliance with new standards. Improve complaint handling with the right infrastructure, processes and technology. Communicate and coordinate with internal and external partners. Support frontline staff and embed a positive approach.
- Benchmarking your processes against best practice and new standards
- Handling an increase in demand during the cost–of–living crisis
- An organisation-wide approach: distributing responsibilities and implementing learnings
- Recommendations to improve response times and high-quality investigations
- Achieving senior leadership buy-in
- Promoting a positive culture to learn from complaints
- Bridging communication gaps between teams
- Managing expectations and responding appropriately