Attend Westminster Insight’s sixth national Apprenticeships conference for timely updates and the latest best practice guidance from apprenticeship providers, end point assessors, UCAS, policy makers, and employers.
With over 570,000 people now participating in apprenticeships in England*, we will explore the latest funding and legislation across the sector and look at the range of factors that contribute to maintaining high quality apprenticeship provision. You will be able to identify your most crucial areas of focus and consider your priorities going forward. With new changes from 2024, we will cover plans to allow young people to search and apply for apprenticeships, via UCAS and what this means for uptake and awareness.
Receive guidance on how to support apprentices through their EPA and, vitally, how to improve outcomes.
Benefit from a focused session on equality, diversity and inclusion in apprenticeships and hear guidance for attracting and retaining students from disadvantaged backgrounds, to enable social mobility.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear examples from Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers and Top 50 SME Apprenticeship Employers for 2022: understand how to successfully build an apprenticeship programme that supports young people and business outcomes.
Choose to attend online or in-person, you will have the opportunity to network with senior colleagues from across sectors to discuss common challenges and partnership working opportunities to help build awareness of apprenticeships.
* Gov.uk Education Statistics Service 2022-23
Chaired by Naomi Clayton, Director of the Learning and Work Institute, we are excited to feature contributions on the following topic areas:
- Latest apprenticeship legislation and funding
- Opening up UCAS to apprenticeships – and what this means for uptake and awareness
- Making the most of your Apprenticeship Levy and using apprenticeships to upskill current employees
- Moving towards employer led approaches within technical education and understanding the level 3 employer-led approvals system
- The latest guidance on preparing apprentices for end point assessment
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in apprenticeships
- Green Apprenticeships, Higher and Degree Apprenticeships and the opportunities for young people and established employees
- Effective collaboration between providers and employers.