This is a past event. Enquire to purchase the content and materials on demand.
Join Westminster Insight’s Affordable Housing Digital Conference to gain insight on how to deliver safe, decent, and affordable homes in uncertain economic times.
The conference will cover the future of affordable homes delivery in the UK, including tackling challenges such as the increasing rate of inflation and interest rates, supply chain issues, and access to funding.
Hear how the sector can continue to deliver safe, decent, and affordable homes in uncertain economic times.
Learn how housing providers have adapted their business plans to mitigate uncertainty and risk. Harness collaboration, learn how to access available funding and navigate the planning system to meet the ever-increasing demand for affordable homes.
Identify how to invest efficiently in Net Zero and Building Safety regulations to ensure you are ahead of the curve.
Understand the next steps for the Affordable Homes Programme 2021-2026. Learn from a series of innovative case studies and award-winning approaches to design and regeneration.
This comprehensive event will bring together housing associations, development partners, local authorities, planning teams and investors to discuss collaboration and what next for the affordable homes’ agenda.
- Best practice for business planning in uncertain times
- Recommendations from the UK Housing Review to improve supply, quality and affordability
- Implications of the Social Housing Bill and the Building Safety Act
- Navigating future changes to the planning system
- Reviewing plans to introduce the Infrastructure Levy
- Unlocking funding to build more homes: improving quality and sustainability
- Collaborations between investors, SME, local authorities and housing associations
- An update on the Affordable Homes Programme (2021-26)
- Implementing successful and efficient approaches to design, development, planning and regeneration