Ofsted recently highlighted the wide disparity in AP settings including the quality of education, attendance and curriculum offer.
Join Westminster Insight’s Alternative Provision Inspections Digital Conference as we explore the key priority areas for inspections including building an ambitious curriculum, managing challenging behaviour and transitions effectively.
Gain insight and practical solutions from practitioners, experts, and school leaders on AP inspections under the current EIF. We will share next steps for APs to ensure quality of education, personal development and demonstrate outstanding leadership and management.
How can AP settings craft a personalised, engaging, and academic curriculum? We will learn from ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ AP settings on how to meets a variety of needs and embed holistic teaching and learning.
We will explore the direct link between effective behaviour management, school improvement and successful inspection outcomes.
Join us to hear how to nurture inclusivity for children with SEND, spotlighting challenges and solutions from ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ AP settings.
Don’t miss this opportunity to collaborate, learn and drive improvement across your AP setting.
- Understanding the inspection framework and how it applies to AP settings
- Tackling the wide disparity in AP provision: what does ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ look like?
- Driving improvement across leadership and management, quality of education and personal development
- Crafting a balanced curriculum that demonstrates ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ teaching and learning
- Nurturing inclusivity for children with SEND
- Challenging myths
- Building positive relationships with parents, carers and students