10% of workers have experienced bullying, and 53% of those who are bullied never report it.* At a minimum, 40% of women experience sexual harassment at work and 79% do not report it.
Attend Westminster Insight’s timely conference to learn about the practical actions that employers must take to tackle bullying and sexual harassment in the workplace and protect victims of workplace conflict.
Join us at this timely event to hear a joint keynote address from the House of Lords and the House of Commons about the Worker Protection Bill, which has received royal assent and will come into force by October 2024. The law will create a ‘preventative duty’ requiring employers to take all reasonable steps to prevent sexual harassment.
Find out more about the Bullying and Respect at Work Bill which seeks to establish a legal definition of bullying at work; minimum standards for positive and respectful work environments; and provide recourse to restitution.
Ensure your organisation is taking a zero-tolerance approach to these serious workplace issues. Join employers from across the UK public, private and voluntary sectors to network and find out how the changes will affect your organisation in 2024.
Choose to attend in-person or online.
- Upskilling HR teams and line managers to safeguard staff from harassment and bullying in the workplace
- Understanding the legal responsibilities of employers and how legislation is changing
- Removing barriers to reporting
- Managing an investigation into bullying or harassment
- Developing inclusive anti-bullying and harassment policies
- Taking a trauma-informed approach to supporting employees
- Understanding the dimensions of diversity in workplace conflict
- Assessing future protections for Whistleblowers
Venue Details and Access
In-person – This conference will take place at the Institution of Structural Engineers, Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PS. Attend in person or online to network, build relationships and learn from your peers.
Online – The conference will be recorded and live streamed via a custom digital platform. The content will be available on demand for 14 days.